Maybelline Case Study
How do you bring excitement and relevance to buy lipsticks during the lockdown this pandemic?
- Drive high awareness and buzz around the launch of the new Pinks Superstay Matte
Ink Collection by redefining PINK as bold/strong/ spunky color during the pandemic
- Drive high buzz and conversions on sale day
- Launched the campaign on World Lipstick day and activated a filter called the
Maybelline Superstay lip challenge. Top performing Mega and Cat A influencers
kickstarted the launch by activating the filter and tagging their friends and fellow
influencers to try the same. This created high buzz and chatter around the launch.
- Simultaneously 80+ influencers uploaded sales stories over a period of 3 days to
drive high sale and conversions leading up to a mega sale on World Lipstick Day.
- 80 + influencers on IG and YT also created stunning content that highlighted product
superiority and formula through fun torture tests & reinforced the brands “Superstay”
- First of its kind campaign in the beauty industry that immediately capitalised o on the new Reels format launched by Instagram just weeks before our campaign. We used
fashion first influencers to showcase pink as a strong/ powerful color and yet keeping
it relevant to the pandemic. The content along with this format was unique and drive
high levels of engagement for the brand